Monday, September 1, 2008

A few unrelated stories

There has been a new addition to my house. Toby's dog from his parents house has moved in with us. His name's Sandy and he's something like 15 or 16 years old. He's an absolute sweetheart and has to be carried up and down all the stairs... I tried just our three kitchen stairs and decided never to try again. He's very very heavy. And a little camera shy.



This weekend I was walking around the park that surrounds my campus and made some sign discoveries.




You can find anything in Sydney.


This is the beginning of many more house photos to come.

Um I don't think I need to explain why I like this car. :P

When both these picture are combined and examined closely, it's possible to see the first word in this company's is name..... Halifax!



Tom managed to get these on his way to work. The name of the suburb is even more amusing than finding Halifax in Sydney.

Had this pig not gone for $170 at the auction Tom worked at.. he was going to buy and put it in his back yard.

Today's highlight is my birthday present from Soraya.
According to the back of the box the scuba divers are called Frogmen. :D

Last week I also got anther package from Soraya, Emily, Brady and Alanna that was filled with lots of fantastic goodies. I am in the process of putting a bunch of it up on my wall so when that's complete I'll take some pictures. :)

These are some videos I made at the zoo which I haven't had time to put up till now.






That's all for now. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me you're getting the radio-active octopus...

Anonymous said...

by getting i hope you mean already have...

Unknown said...

WHAT!?!?