Monday, September 8, 2008

Marrickville

This weekend I went on a mission with Tom to Marrickville which is a bit of a run down surburb, but still has a lot of beautiful houses. I was looking for a store called Reverse Garbage. It's a warehouse that has a ton of recyclable stuff. Basically anything you can think of and more is there. It was really neat. I picked up a scuba outfit to try printing on. It should be interesting. :)

This is one of the many houses that had a strange mix of Greek columns and Aussie houses.

More houses

This kinda of pick-up car thing is everywhere here. They call them utes, short for utility vehicle. I find them totally bizzare but kinda like them. :P

I found the name of this light really amusing at the time.

This is what the stores look like. I'm in Newtown on my way to the train station.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice banner! It makes my day.

Anonymous said...

excellent