Last night I went to the Carriage Works which is an art gallery/ theater/ possibly other stuff. It's built in a re-vamped train workshop and was really amazing inside. My pictures unfortunately didn't turn out so great because it was a bit too dark. The show was the work of a number of photo students from SCA and it was pretty good. There were a couple of photos that I really liked.

Ignore the blurry person. :P

Inside the main hall/ bar/ restaurant

These next pictures are from today. I was in the city in the morning and came across the fantastic brick building.

This afternoon Tom and I had lunch in a park about 5 minutes from my house. It's right by Balmain wharf so we could watch the ferry come in. It's also got a pretty great view of the downtown.

This would be the ferry that I watched. :P
Tom's parents dog Billy was very intent that we play fetch with her. She was too chicken to come out on the dock so she stared at us the whole time.. ready to run after the ball at any moment. She's pretty funny.

1 comment:
Ahhhh. Poor Billy.
Post a Comment