Near Vicky's statue is this. It makes me laugh every time I walk by it.
Another building that I like.
On Sunday Tom's friend Evan met us with his nephew James. Our job was to keep him entertained for the afternoon. So we took him to the park and made some films. He was really funny and reminded me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. Very bright and totally hyper.


This is one of the first glass things that I've made, it's just a test in kiln slumping. We're just getting into our projects now. Very fun. :)


Today I came across this in a lane way.


It's been raining all morning and normally I'd be a bit put out but when in China town I picked up some new rain boots.. they are called gum boots here.

This is one of the first glass things that I've made, it's just a test in kiln slumping. We're just getting into our projects now. Very fun. :)
Today I came across this in a lane way.
It's been raining all morning and normally I'd be a bit put out but when in China town I picked up some new rain boots.. they are called gum boots here.
4 comments:
AHHHH!!!! I REALLY WANT TO MEET JAMES!!! HE SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!! :D
Also, I can't wait to see the slip-cover for your chair + BATMAN ALSO LIVES IN AUSTRALIA?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME THAT IS?!?!?(Of course you do) + now, since we can share shoes...(wink-wink, nudge-nudge RAINBOOTS)
He's a pretty funny kid. :)
I believe that I stated in an earlier blog that you can find anything in Sydney... I stick by that.
You stay away from my gum boots! ;P
Gum boots sound sticky...or is that stinky?
lol i heart billy and that chair is awesome and i can't believe there's a statue of her royal dogness sitting pretty...it's glorious :D:P!!!
--Sara
Post a Comment