After that Evan gave us a lift to the city and we met up with Tatjana, Daniel, Wibke, Philipp, Niko and Niko's girlfriend Carina. It as the first night of Oktoberfest so they had reserved a table at a Bavarian restaurant. It was really fun and the food was fantastic. I can't remember what the name of the dish was that I ate... mostly cause I couldn't come close to pronouncing it. It was fried shredded noodles with a Bavarian cheese melted over them and topped with chopped up battered onions (it's the 5th from the bottom on the bill). I also got a couple pretzels. Soo good. :) There was a really bad band that played a few traditional songs and then really old hits... Tom thought they had started karaoke. LOL. What I wasn't prepared for was the combined bill. Luckily I didn't spend that much.
Last night Tom had a film editing night at his parents. So Evan, Max and Veronica came over to give feed back and have a couple drinks. Toms parents ordered some pizza later and Tom and Evan managed to take around 5 hours of footage and turn it into a 8minute short film... in about 4 hours. ;P I worked on some art home work. I'm making a mold of a column for my glass class. So I started making the part that will go in the plaster. It looks pretty good so far.
Next week I'm headed to Melbourne from Monday to Thursday for our midterm break. So far all I've got planned is going to an Art Deco show and meet for a coffee. I don't really know what else there is in Mel.. so I've got some research to do. :)
1 comment:
I like how the receit is out of focus...and you're at Oktoberfest.
:D
Post a Comment