Monday, August 4, 2008

The Move

Well I've now moved into my room in what I thought was Balmain but turns out is actually Birchgrove. I haven't taken any pictures yet because... well I just haven't, but I will. 
I've decided that partying on Monday nights is bad as I have class early in the morning on Tuesday and that I should drink more water. And that is partly why this blog is so short. I'll try and get those pics up later today. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

But you're surrounded by water - tylenol helps too.

Madeleine said...

salt/ harbour water.... eww.

Unknown said...

At least its not halifax harbour! OK so the game is on - which blogger can post updated photos first?

Sara said...

awww sweetie, feel better, hangovers suck balls :(

Unknown said...

Wait...wait, so how many hangovers have you had before this?
All I've ever heard you comment on is the "buzz".

Pshhhh, and I say forget the tylenol and go talk to the possum...

Madeleine said...

I've had about two before. Normally I don't drink that much and I have lots of water. :P

I like this talking to a possum idea. I let you know if it works. lol.