I took some more pictures of my school... so here they are.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Birthday Night
So Tuesday night I had a bit of a gathering at my house where we had a few drinks and some chocolate sponge- chocolate mousse cake with strawberries on top. It was pretty darn good. I got a few surprise presents. Some flowers and chocolates from Tom, earrings from Wibke, lavender soaps from Johanna and candy, voldka and a big picture of me and Niko at the shark tank from Niko. They were all fantastic presents. :) In all I think there were about 11 of us. We went to Dick's Hotel to continue with the drinks and have some $10 steaks. It was loads of fun and was definitely one of my favourite birthdays ever. :)

From left to right: Niko, Philip, Toby, me, Wibke, Johanna, and Timo in the front. This was the end of the night so Josh, Julia, Luke, and Eloise had left.
The cafe is just to the right and at the end it the print studios.
This is the print hallway, the pathway in the picture above is where that light in the middle is coming from. I'm standing in the entrance to a court yard.
This courtyard.
This is a courtyard at the front of the campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice group picture(Timo looks hilarious :).
But I believe you're missing the name of one person, since there are 7 of you but only 6 names mentionned :o
Suspicious?...Yes.
I don't know what you mean... I see 7 names. I love the edit feature. lol.
Post a Comment