Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Walk Abouts

Here are my first pictures from my journey. The plane ride over. 


Some Retro traffic on the way home.



Tom had a surprise for me when I got home. OMG!


My first awesome car sighting, many more to follow. 


Today at the beginning of our walk I spotted these little guys just hanging out on the front fence. 

Another great car. 


In Leichhardt (little Italy) I spotted these amazing tiles on a house. 



Tom and I grabbed a little cheese cake in Liechhardt and found a park to eat it in. 

After the cake we went through Rozelle checking out some stores. On our way back to Balmain I found Nemo... well Nimo. (Hint: Check the license plate)


Tonight Tom and I went to the Sydney Opera House to see Emily Haines from Metric sing. It was really fantastic. I got to dress up. The dress I found at a really fun vintage shop on our way home today.



The show we saw was part of a festival called Vivid. It also included some lights projected onto various buildings... including the opera house. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great dress! Glad to be able to read your travel stories again and see Oz.

Anonymous said...

Did you meet any kitties yet? Any treats for meeeeeee - ow? We miss you.

Unknown said...

You look so cuuute! *pinches cheek*
P.S
The word that I have to type in for the verification is 'pussmsa'. Hehe. :)