Monday, June 14, 2010

Last of Canada

In my last two weeks in Canada I visited Kingston and wrapped up my screen printing jobs. While in Kingston I spotted these right next to each other. (Yes Simone these are the pictures you've been waiting for).



Also came across this proposal.

This is the beginnings of my painting for Parma.

The final product.

Here's a shot of part of the production line in my 90 shirt order. This is the first colour.

Julie helped me get the shirts ready to print and pulled them off the boards after I'd printed them. This is probably just about half of the shirts.

An interesting discovery. When my dad was cleaning up the last things in his house pre-selling it. He came across some pieces of his and my mom's  wedding cake. So here are some original samples of my Grandad's work in cake decorating. I think it will take me a bit more practice to come anywhere close.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merci beaucoup Madeleine :)

Madeleine said...

You're very welcome Bubba. ;)