Well as it turns out my last blog did not catch me up with everything. Doh! It seems I forgot one of my most important revelations. Tom and I house sat for his parent for a couple days after New Years and on our second day Tom walked out of the washroom to inform me that he discovered two huntsmen spiders. Both were fairly small however Tom didn't discover the bigger one until he was about to jump in the shower. Sounds familiar. I should mention that the spider was IN the shower. I've decided that not only do huntsmen really like bathrooms, they plan their appearances based on how vulnerable/ clothed you'll be when you find them. The second smaller one was in the door way, even Tom flattened himself against the opposite wall when he walked by.
To get these pictures I sent Tom in first to establish if the spiders had moved at all. Then he pointed them out and I very quickly snapped their pictures. Just in case identification would be necessary later... you know for the spider police.
As a testament to my adaptation to the land of sneaky spiders. These two lived. And I used the other washroom for the rest of our stay. Luckily there was another shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment