As another bit of information. The first show that I filmed and edited completely on my own is airing on Sunday the 19th at 9pm this week. All you have to do is go to the link above and at the top of the page is this big button. It flashes so it's hard to miss.
I'll put up little notices to let you know what the show is about.
In holiday related news, tonight Tom and I and a couple friends are driving 9 hours to a place right near Byron Bay in Queensland. We'll be there till the 22nd dealing with warmer weather, waterfalls and giant markets! I'm very excited.
This means I'll be taking lots of pictures, but I won't be blogging, I'm taking a deep breath and leaving my computer behind. So it will be a total break from most of my Sydney life. I'm just doing the last of the laundry, sending off the last of my cards and trying not to forget to charge my camera.
Side note: The spider is still somewhere in the house and will probably jump out at me or it will continue to grow and in a month once it is substantially larger show it's self when I'm least expecting it. grrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment