Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Sweet Sound of Traffic

So right outside my apartment every night there is a huge flock of birds that sits in the trees and talk. It's very loud but sounds quite nice. I made this recording you have to listen carefully to hear the birds because even though they are the loudest sound to my ears, my camera preferred the cars on the street a block over.




In other news I've written 14 cards, 12 have been sent and 2 have to be written still. It was a very busy evening the night I wrote them and periodically when I added another card to the pile I would let a very evil sounding laugh escape. I had no idea that large quantities of Christmas cards made me feel so powerful. Muwahahahahahaha. I think Tom found it a little amusing and odd.





So keep a look out. They will be arriving at a post office near you!

No comments: