Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Returnation!

We're back!
It was a long 8 hour drive so my post on the trip won't be for a day or so. In the mean time, this is a truck I saw before we left. 


And Bingo was his name-o.

I'd like you to recall if you would the spider that I was unable to find before we left for Bellingen. The one that was growing bigger and roaming through my stuff without asking. The one that doesn't pay rent. The one that left THIS on my towel!


Well after arriving home I thought it might be nice to have a shower. I was a bit chilly while drying off so I thought I'd turn on our little wall mounted gas heater. *CLICK*
You'll never guess who was living behind my heater. And who apparently loves to catch me in shower mode, but doesn't like big clicking sounds.....

GOTCHA!!!

A good reason to check your shoes. I must admit I was very happy to finally find this little guy and vindicated, because I knew it was in the bathroom. Even though I couldn't find it.... I knew. Mostly I was hoping it wouldn't be near the toilet.

No comments: