Monday, December 13, 2010

Some Sunshine News

Something that I've found very impressive is just how much sandstone there is in Sydney. This is just behind Tom's parent's house. There used to be a house here on top of the hill. In the last month or so they tore down the house and cut into the solid stone it was built on.


This week Tom and I had a production meeting to throw around some ideas about a documentary that we want to make. In true summer fashion we made it a picnic and took in the sun while we discussed our thoughts. Around us were these little moths that were a lavender coloured, they'd flit around landing on flowers. 

Nothing like croissants and coffee in the park.

Tom and I went for a walk in our local park by the harbour on another particularly sunny day. There was a great sunset that was much brighter than my little camera could handle.



While walking across the field Tom found a golf ball, not far off was a pylon. In a couple minutes we had some cricket practice going. One of us would stand a little ways behind the pylon and the other would try to hit it from a ways away with the golf ball. It was quite a bit more difficult that I thought and very fun.


Here are a couple other pictures that I took in the park. 

Just at the top of the stairs was this tree, what I enjoy about it is it's face.
 
It's a happy tree. :)

I'll be hearing about my Christmas Special very soon and I'll put up the info again here before it airs. 

No comments: