I've just discovered that the Spoonflower blog posts the results of the fabric contests. I thought they only showed the top 10. However now that I've found these I'd thought I'd let you all know how I did in my first two. The vampire theme with 181 votes I came in 24th out of 93 (the winner had 564). Which I am pretty darn pleased with. The one that just finished, woodland creatures theme, with 143 votes I came in at 81 out of 165 (the winner had 773). Finding out all these numbers has just launched me into all kinds of math (or maths since I'm in Oz). So now I know that in the first one I was in the top 26% of the contest and in the second the top 49% which averages out to me being in the top 37.5%. Interesting and a little obsessive on my part. Now I can't wait to see how I do in the current one and add it to my calculations.
Speaking of the current one. Here it is. This time I wasn't quite on the ball enough to get a link right to the voting pages before I did my own votes (I now can't get there). Thus the link on the picture below is to the main contest page. From there you just have to click on the "Vote in this Contest" section which is at the top right of the page. The theme is 2011 tea towel calendars.
If you are interested in seeing the result for the contests yourself. You can check on the Spoonflower blog at http://blog.spoonflower.com/ . They will be posting the winner on Thursday. Thanks for your support!
Vote for me here
No comments:
Post a Comment