Well some sad news. The other morning Tom went to make some hot chocolate and opened the cupboard to get the tin. This may sound like a happy occasion... I love hot chocolate myself. However for the mouse whose head had gotten stuck in the door of the cupboard for a second time... it was very sad. Promptly after opening the door Tom unaware of the mouse's plight made the unfortunate discovery that he had killed it. We mummified little Pannini's body in a plastic bag and put him in coffin made of an air tight empty hot chocolate tin. Ensuring that he would not come back to haunt us later as a smelly reminder of our loss.

How ever it seems that Pannini's close cousin Noisey has taken up his night time scuries. As that very evening Tom and I heard him rumaging around in the cupboard. Unfortunetly for this mouse we will soon be getting that door fixed and he will not be able to get to his precious flour any more. Plus we're throwing out the bag.
In other news. Yesterday we went to clean up the show at the Port campus.

It was not quite as easy to take down as it was to put up.. but it went fairly quick.

This is Tom enjoying our clean apartment. With the prospect of people coming to look at it we've been really good at keeping it tidy.
Tom and I are returning to Ottawa June 30th and the plan is to go to Toronto and Kingston. No dates are set yet but I figure it would be good to show Tom some other parts of Canada before he sets off for London and Oz.
1 comment:
So is that what you call a Paninni sandwich? I hear mice are good eating.
Post a Comment