Friday, June 26, 2009

The last days in Halifax

I've been using a chair that my friend lent me and managed to spill a bit of hot chocolate on it. So I covered it with a print.



I've realized that Tom and I have both accumulated a bunch of pictures of the view from our apartment. Here's some that I really like. And some other things.





Exploring the Fax


The tall ships are starting to arrive. Unfortunately we'll be missing them.


This one has sailed into a mural.. ouch!


The only building with scorch marks from the Halifax explosion.


In my first year I watched the missing building get deconstructed. For a while its decorative fence was still in the empty lot... right behind the huge fence.


It occurred to me that I've hardly ever taken pictures of the outside of NSCAD.


Today's creeping fog.




Tom does a bit of the tourist act.


Hobbit houses!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Maddy, We think we recognise some of the buildings .
(including NASCAD )
Looking forward to seeing you
Love from the Grans