I have lots of new up dates.
A couple weeks ago Tom and I went to the Maritime museum, this is what we saw.
Yes that is my boat.
This torpedo was a nice blue and orange.


People were very large and colourful back in the good old days.

I see Octochair potential here.
People were very large and colourful back in the good old days.
I see Octochair potential here.
This is what has happened to the house behind mine. I believe they are now starting on the green one too. Oh yay.



My rare type class show has opened and it looks great. We all spent the week before printing wildly thinking we wouldn't have enough work to fill the space. It turned out we all had a large amount of excess.

The center area with the wall and windows was a collection of group projects. The windows were one, then the wall and the third was the I-beams. The banners were done by the people in the wall and I-beam groups. There is another section of work that I haven't photographed yet. I was part of the group that did the wall. In total there were 6 of us in the class.
This is Hannah and I working on our wall. Paul's (my teacher) son Sasha came in to help us.


Because there were four of us in the group that did the banners and four banners, we each got to do our own. This one is mine.
The just finished wall and I-beams.




From this side you can see my wallpaper at the end.
My rare type class show has opened and it looks great. We all spent the week before printing wildly thinking we wouldn't have enough work to fill the space. It turned out we all had a large amount of excess.
The center area with the wall and windows was a collection of group projects. The windows were one, then the wall and the third was the I-beams. The banners were done by the people in the wall and I-beam groups. There is another section of work that I haven't photographed yet. I was part of the group that did the wall. In total there were 6 of us in the class.
On the ends of the hall we put some of our personal work.
This is my octopus fact book. I don't have many pictures of the interior yet. I made 8 of these.


The text is printed on the letter press and the pictures are water colours, scanned then printed off the computer.


Hannah's books. She made about 20.
Amy's lanterns.

Amy's prints
Hannah's prints


This is my metal type print. I set half this image so this paper has been printed twice, I just rotated it to mirror the image.
These were colour proofs for another work that I printed over.
Alex's prints. They are lyrics from a hip hop song that she's into at the moment.

Alex and Tanya'a first installation on the windows.
They ended up taking these smaller installations out so every second window had prints in it. It looks pretty fantastic.



This is my octopus fact book. I don't have many pictures of the interior yet. I made 8 of these.
I have couple more works to take pictures of. So those will follow soon.
1 comment:
Totally fun - so great to see.
Post a Comment