Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving Pictures!

Today Tom and I met with the first person interested in our apartment. It went well and we're hoping to hear back from them this evening.

In other news I'm filming a short piece for Tom's mum's community TV show in Sydney. It's about the Rare Type show. Tom and I went to the public gardens to film some intro bits. It was pretty fun and by the end I was pretty comfortable in front of the camera. It was a bit of a rush to get out the door to the park so I didn't really have much of a write up and had to make everything up on the spot.

Most of the film was like these clips. I kept forgetting what I wanted to say.




This one is the final intro take.. we'll edit out my giving Tom a hard time.



Sunday is the take down of the Rare type show and Monday I can get back into the print shop and put away my type. I'm wrapping everything up pretty nicely so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We didn't get to see the bloopers!;-(