Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dee Why

This is a little find from Easter Sunday. Tom and I went for a walk to check out a walking path around the harbour. It turned out everyone decided to do that as well, so rather than a nice walk along the water we had to keep jumping out of the way of runners and bikers. We turned up back towards home and as we walked up a main street I looked up to see a funny character taking a nap above the road. So cute.


Last Thursday I met up with Veronica to see the Northern Beaches of Sydney. She took me around Dee Why and Manly and we hopped in an out of a few shops. I managed a few pictures before my camera ran out of batteries.
This is one half of Manly Beach.

And here is the other half at the same time. It pretty much sums up the weather that day, very confused. 

I also liked this artwork made out of flip-flops. 

Alright we are now caught up and I can begin to work on the very photo heavy Katoomba post. muwahaha.

No comments: