Here's a funny situation, what happens when you have ANZAC Day which always falls on April 25th suddenly share that day with Easter Monday? You move Easter Monday to Tuesday. Apparently.
It turns out that ANZAC day is celebrated with drinking and it's the only day it's legal to play Two Up a gambling game that I can't figure out. All the bars were totally packed as Tom and I walked through Rozelle and Balmain.
Here we see some locals playing Two Up in the drive way between the pub (right side) and the drive through liquor store. It sums up the drinking culture here very well I think. Again I didn't have my camera because I apparently don't learn from my mistakes. So once again my photo options were incredibly limited. grr.
Tom and I spent the day eating Easter eggs, despite being caught in a vortex of not Easter Monday and Easter Monday. I also made some more progress on the collection of my Coffee Break episodes. I'm making proper DVDs with menus so the shows can be watched on tv in comfort.
No comments:
Post a Comment