Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Completion of Projects

The beads return! I set this project aside a while ago because I felt a bit lost on what I wanted to do after it in terms of beads. Last week I was struck with an idea of which I will give you some hints and then reveal it when it's done. Anyways this new idea has excited me so much that I've been going at super speed to complete the sea horse and free up my loom. Here's progress, though I've already done another inch since. I do really love how it looks with the proper beads for the seahorse, I'm starting to not even mind the shininess of the blue beads.




Here's my pattern sketch for the next project. 
 
My new beads. I did some searching and found the perfect ones. They are specifically made to ensure a uniform edge for looms etc. The fabric it's on is one of my spoonflower creations. 

So perfectly formed mmmm....


And now the final stages of my painting!

And now the final piece. I'm very pleased the with the result. Now I have to name it and figure out if I want to sell it. 

No comments: