Yesterday I got an early birthday present from Jan, a proper hair dying and cut. I've been planning on chopping off a fair bit of hair since summer here started. It was so warm I could never wear it down. So here it is all new and professionally styled.
I totally love it and had to go out for dinner to make full use of having such nice hair.
Coming up is some exciting stuff. This weekend is the Royal Easter Show (so excited!), the next weekend we do some minor moving of some small stuff to Balmain. On May 29th Tom and I go to the Blue Mountains to film and episode of Coffee Break which will be very fun. So things are heating up as the weather cools down. I'm going into moving mode, figuring out what will be needed and planning what to pack and what I can afford to ship home. It's fun, a little overwhelming some times because I can't just do it (not yet at least). It looks like I'm going to be in a couple more Coffee Breaks so I'll let you all know when those will be airing. They haven't been filmed yet so it won't be for a little bit.
I've been planning on making a little DVD collection of the Coffee Break episodes that I've filmed and edited. Hopefully I can get them done before I leave here. I'll have a week when I can put that together. If anyone is interested in getting some shows to watch I'd be more than happy to send some to you when they're all ready.
Today I started a new painting. It's drawing on what I started in my seahorse painting but more towards what I'd like to put in a show. Here are a few sneak peaks.
I painted over a beginning of another work that I lost interest in. Shiny new white paint.. I need to buy some more white now.
A zoom in show you my reference for the flounder. This photos great for seeing what flounders look like in full camouflage mode.
Some colours for the beginning of the sand. I haven't exactly decided how detailed I want to get with that yet.
And here's my figure sketches. I have a feeling I'll be able to paint until my white completely runs out. Which won't be long, I do like where it's going though.





No comments:
Post a Comment