It's 7:30 in the morning. This is the first morning that the renovation guys in the house next door haven't start hammering on the walls at 6am. Instead I am currently listening to what sounds like a jack hammer in the streets. The irony for me in all this is that by about 10am they'll stop.
Anyways, since I'm up I'll tell you about yesterday. It was the de-installation day of the grad show. So I went in to take my work down and touch up the wall. I then went to meet Tom at his work and hung out before we had dinner and caught a ferry to the city. I decided I needed to get a picture of Luna Park before I left and the best way to do that is via ferry. So here's what I ended up with.

The view from Balmain Wharf

More from Balmain.. we waited for the ferry for a while

This is how they board the ferry's.. I was a little put off by this the first time I got on one. Mostly because the ramp has the tendancy to move quite a bit.

The sunset behind Balmain.

Here's the entrance without lots of lamp posts in the way.

And here it is with all the lamp posts. It reminds me a lot of the island for bad boys in Pinocchio. It's the whole entering through the mouth.. apparently the original entrance was a lot creepier.
That's all for now folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment