Thursday, December 4, 2008

Home Coming

Well today was my last in Sydney and Australia. I spent it packing, running around getting last minute pictures and a few more gifts, and visiting the Star Wars exhibition at the Powerhouse. Those photos will follow after I return. It was fantastic. :) Nothing like looking at the real Millennium Falcon to make an afternoon. Or stand in front of Wookie costumes that are huge and scary... so cool.

Anyways, I'm slowly getting the last few things in suit cases. Amazingly it looks like everything will fit and I only have a small box to mail home. I'm a little shocked. My flat mates are having a BBQ tonight so I don't even have to cook on my last night. I believe Tom and I will be watch the only remaining Star Trek VHS in his collection.. it took a month to get through the others. Just a tiny bit nerdy, I know. :P

I'll say good bye here and see you in Canada, or Canadia as so many people have called it.

No comments: