Saturday, December 6, 2008

Canadia

I'm alive... well only just. I slept until about 4:30pm and I'm still exhausted. Tomorrow my goal is to get up at 10. The trip was a little ridiculous. I almost missed my check-in in Sydney, then they told me they wouldn't accept my bags. SO I shifted some stuff around until they were satisfied, sped through security and prepared to dash off to my gate as I was supposed to board in 10 minutes.... but then I was stopped for a random explosives test. It took a couple minutes and I was off again, until I turned the corner and was stopped again for another random explosives test. Apparently they don't see who has just come out of the first one. I managed to tell them I'd just had one and they let me run off to catch my plane.

During the flight I didn't sleep too much, there were 7 kids under the age of 4 sitting with in 5 rows of me. 4 were only one row away. So I watched lots of movies and T.V. In VancouverI was mislead around the airport until an Aircanada lady helped me. After that it was pretty good, I was a little ripped off that I had to wait in Toronto for about 3 hours just so I could take a 45minute ride to Ottawa.

So now I'm home and ready to go back to sleep. I'll have my last Aussie pictures up soon.

No comments: