Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final Sydney Pictures

Some sidewalk art.




Central Station

At the Powerhouse
Some futuristic views of Sydney

Everyone shall have their own helicopters


The Star Wars exhibit

Millennium Falcon

Luke's ride




Yoda

This reminds me a little too much of a burka.

The Vadernator





Some visiting fans

A summer Christmas feels so strange

Go Monorail!



A submarine... if only it was yellow

A rant wall near my first house in Balmain

Across the street is an old power station. Part of the Matrix was film in it.





The back of my house

The back yard Mandi has short blond hair and is sitting in the foreground, Greg is standing up in the middle.

Greg's work on the garden it look pretty fantastic

His decoration to the palm tree

Greg is hiding Mandi

I can only imagine how annoying it is to buy new furniture in this house

This is a public school. I thought it was super cool.


1 comment:

Biddie said...

OMG, those were awesome photos! I LOVED The Star Wars pics,and lol at Bill Posters!