Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Toronto on the Weekend

Saturday Tom and I packed up and left for a week in T.O. As we were leaving I shot this in the garden. I saw it when we were building the patio. I still don't know what the green sphere is but I love that it happened to land in such a good spot.


A true Toronto House. This was spotted near Spadina. 

My first car spotted with a proper background.  Though that SUV is ruining a perfect shot.

I took advantage of an empty street to grab a couple shots of the local sights. 


When I saw this sign I wondered if it was placed in front of this house on purpose. 

A return of the cones! This one is having a little trouble protecting the public though. 

The dogs. Ice had some incredibly photogenic moments. Here is a sampling. 


Chewy the resident Ewok.


 Chepi uses Tom's knee as a boost for the best view. Sunday we went to Woofstock, a street party for dogs. It was surprisingly big.

So were some of the dogs. 


There was a dog agility competition which was so fun. The dogs were hilarious and looked like they were having an awesome time. 

This one was just a puppy and super fast. He was in the lead for a bit. 

A converted post truck. Dad and I missed our light because we both had to get photos of it. 


More to come soon...

No comments: