This are wrapping up for this term and I'm preparing for my final crits and exams. I'm looking forward to have a bit of time off in between.
Here are some images of the prints I'm working on in my intaglio class.
This one I will be using a photo based process so I will be half toning this image and printing it in a four colour separation. This is the pencil crayon drawing. It's about 4inches high.

These are various stages of another print it's 5"x 5". I'm working out some finer details. The fish has been printing badly in colour because the paper isn't wet enough. when I print it in colour. I've also decided that below the fish it will be blue but I will be darkening it some what.



That's it for now.
1 comment:
Love that fish - imagine a whole undersea world of exotic fish with designs like this - wow. It would make great wall paper too! I wonder what the whales look like?
Post a Comment