Well I pulled my first tests of that repeat pattern tonight. The screen looks great I just need to work on the ink a little more. I'll have some pictures soon.
In upcoming events, the annual print show is coming up so this week I'll be makes some prints for that and getting ready to put that together.
I'm also getting ready to pick my courses for the summer. I'm doing that tomorrow. Once I've got those I'll have all my credits and can graduate. yay!
I'm current getting ready to write and essay, my report on Australia and work out my presentation on the exchange. I've got to get these finish before the end of this semester. It a lot when combined with the prints I've got to finish. But I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I'll have some pictures of those too.
2 comments:
Yeah - almost done! So can we party and when???!
So what courses did you pick?
Post a Comment