In other news the house directly behind mine is under renovations. This means we get to wake up to lots of loud noises. However they don't start until about 9 and don't work if it's too foggy out. As the blind is always drawn it wasn't until about two or three days ago that I realized just how extensive this reno was.
These are a couple of pictures I took at night the first time I looked to see what they were doing.

Both houses are empty and the only residents are pigeons like this one.
The house they are fixing and/or taking apart is the red one.
I was pretty sure that they were just tearing it down until yesterday when I looked out at the progress.
They have supported the whole house and dug out around the base.
In other news we had our print shop clean up party. Bob dressed for the occasion and preformed.
I've also only just figured out how control the camera manually... as a result I can now take black and white photos of fog.
No comments:
Post a Comment