Just a short post, since its been so long. Oops.
I've been back at embroidery. Experimenting with new techniques and fabrics. My current theme is angler fish.
I used pulled thread embroidery on the body of the fish. I like how it changes the linen to make the pattern and has a see through aspect. I just added the finishing touches to this one today. The Orange eye and lure, which also glow in the dark. I've been waiting on my shipment of glowing threads for a couple weeks and they just arrived. So I couldn't wait to try them out.
I was inspired to start another fish. Not sure how much detail i'm going to give her. But I do like where it's going.
The light green is another glow in the dark thread. At this rate I'm going to have to get more as I'm using it up so fast. I just love how those teeth look!




No comments:
Post a Comment