Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend with the Wood's

Last Sunday was father's day here. To celebrate Tom's dad's family had a BBQ, it was the first time I got to meet the Wood's. In short it was Tom's Pop and his three sons (Tom's dad and uncles) and their families. So there was a good crowd,  I had to repeat everyone's names in my head a lot.  It was really nice and there was some very yummy food.

The backyard was beautiful, it also did a great job of protecting us from the ridiculously strong winds.


Tom was in charge of the photos, here he's spotted his dad and Pop taking a moment away from the group.

We spent a good chunk of time playing with Tom's niece, nephew and the pool table. It was very fun.
Here's Finlay or Finny. She had on a beautiful dress and looked very summer ready.

This is Rory and his mum Aurah. I think baby Saxon was with his Granny.

And for good measure, me! Waiting to jump in on all the food. Tom's mum is just behind me.

This weekend is going to be a pretty quite one. We just bought a Nintendo Wii, it was second hand so it came with some games and accessories. Which means, Tom and I are going to have to do some test runs. To a certain other Wii player (Bubba) perhaps we should exchange Wii info so when we get Mario Kart we can beat Tom from both sides of the world.  

No comments: