I've been trying to break my nail biting habit and so far round two of this battle seems to be going well. As incentive I bought myself some nice nail polish a while back. This is what I did with it tonight.
It's a technique that's the same as for marbling paper. You float drops of colour on the surface of water, pull it around with a pointed object and dip what ever you're colouring into it. Simone joined me however I do not have any pictures of her results, though they were equally fun.
The other picture comes as a result of a walk down Wellington St. I noticed this sign and wished that I had someone to share it with. Luckily I had my camera. What makes this more inexcusable is that this shop is literally joined to a copy center that has a bright sign outside that reads "Colour Copy".
Tomorrow I'm heading off to Toronto very early in the morning. I'll be seeing The Cat Empire preform Saturday night and hopefully I can make it to the King Tut exhibit at the AGO. Updates on that will follow soon.
1 comment:
"Simone joined me however I do not have any pictures of her results, though they were equally fun."
Mine were cooler.
Post a Comment