Not too long ago in October Simone celebrated her birthday and she chose a fantastic Indian restaurant for dinner. However on the way home we discovered a mysterious object in the middle of Bank St. There was no sign of where it came from. Aliens?
Mum and I co-created Bubba's cake. I baked and mum decorated. It was very yummy.
The presentation.
Mmmm three layers.
The night before Halloween Tom and I helped carve pumpkins and eat cookies shaped like fingers. Mum had made another cake which I think is awesome!!
I really love that the body part pack only came with two fingers. Attack of the lobster zombie!
Tom started working on his first ever Jack-O-lantern. Note the colour co-ordination. He also discovered the delights of trying to get all the stringy mushiness out of the inside.
The result was a very classic look.
Tom was also the brains behind the pumpkin I carved as he picked the face to model it after. Christopher Walker from Sleepy Hallow. It was quite the challenge so I opted to simplify it. A lot.
The pumpkins complete with their candles. You may notice the dremmel tool I had to use to carve the teeth without breaking them. I looked pretty serious with my goggles drilling into my pumpkin, getting progressively covered in shredded bits. It was a wee bit messy.
We turned out all the lights to get a preview of Halloween night. Very scary. Muwahahahaha.
To end the night we indulged in the seeds of our Jack-O-lanterns that Chuck had seasoned and roasted while we carved. Yum!











No comments:
Post a Comment