Well it's been a very strange week. I've had a cold thats resulted in my voice being inactive most mornings. Very odd.
In other news last week while playing with Saxon in an effort to make something that it would take longer than 2 seconds for him to knock down, I discovered I've soaked in some Sydney architecture.
This is a little sample of Balmain.
Last week Tom and I week for an evening walk around our local bay. Something that caught my eye was the glowing cross on the nearby church.
I found it quite a challenge to get a picture that actually captured it as I saw it in person.
It's somewhere between the two of these.
In other news my hair is no longer brown. So before I show you my new colour here's a quick reminder of the before...
And now the after. Ta Dah!







No comments:
Post a Comment