I also finished a couple of dresses recently. It's still windy here so I have to cover up when I wear them, I can't wait for the summer.
Today Tom and I went for a walk around Darling Harbour, right in the really touristy area. First thing I honed in on was a great British lolly store.
I took my time picking out what to get. I settled on super sour cherry lollies, that are hard candy and have fizzy centers. Possibly the most sour candy I've ever had. They let people sample different candies muwahahaha. Tom had me pick something for him so I got the one I sampled a chewy strawberry one. So good.
They also had some Blackpool rock candy. I might have to get some next time I drop by and re-live some childhood memories.
Ah... a wall of candy.
When we left the the harbour I spotted a cute scene, some kids playing in a fountain. That would probably be really nice when it gets super hot here.
2 comments:
Great dresses and super stockings too. Is this the obligatory dress code for the candy store?
hahaha! I think it better be. Candy coloured stockings and retro dresses really do make it fun. And oh so stylish! :)
Post a Comment