Friday, January 22, 2010

January Updates

Alright, well this month has been busy and I've managed to forgot to write about it.
Firstly, the day after New Years Jason and I made some very tastey cookies.

This turned into...


...these, which turned into....

yummy yummy cookies. :) They didn't last long.


I went to Kingston and had a really nice visit with my Grandma and Grandad. The visit also included a trip to Queens University library... the older one. It was the first time I've ever been inside one of the buildings.


I loved the stained glass window.



I also experimented with my nails again. The result...

Not bad. They got some good comments from customers at work.

The cats (which now spend every night in my section of the basement have a new happy place.
From up here they lord over the rest of us.. it also keeps them from bothering me at night.

The last note(s) of business. I am completely finished my very last class for my degree. I'm now turning my attention to figuring out how I can get my work into the grad show as I am not in Halifax and I believe part of the process involves handind in a form in person... hmm. It'll be a challenge. I'm also about to make my first purchase of t-shirts and begin printing. I'm at the moment selecting which designs I'll be printing and in what colours. I'll be posting pictures as I go. :) Ah yes and my favourite news at the moment is Tom's visit in February. Yay! We'll be popping over to Toronto to see the Tut exhibit and do some cooking for Dad and Conchita.

No comments: