Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving in Kingston

A couple pictures from Ottawa.
Some of the leaves on the street.

The cats trying to blend in with my bed.


On Sunday Simone, Kindra, dad, Conchita, Chepi and I squished into the car and drove to Kingston for a visit.
I really liked this tree, the colours made it appear to be glowing.

At Grandma and Grandad's Simone had a mini- early birthday party. She had her cake...

And ate it too.

Me in one of my octochair shirts.

Simone got some pretty awesome presents, including this purse.

This morning when Simone and I got up at Janet and Grant's, we watched some wild life run around the yard.


There were a couple of blue jays fighting over bird seed.


The strangest was this blond squirrel.


Kindra brought back a little remind of summer from her friends garden.

This week Shirley and Merv will be in town for a visit and I'm planning on baking a lemon meringue pie. Other than that, it's back to work for me.

No comments: