I got her some calla lilies which she enjoyed. They have a nice purple tint to them.
When Chuck and Mom got home from work we decided to do presents before dinner. Simone was very much in agreement and led the way to the living room.
Here she right after she realized her face was on the main characters.
Here are some details of my creation.
Here are a few of my favourite pages. For each one I started with the pictures, added Simone's face and then built up the backgrounds around them.




Simone's next present was a new laptop. Her computer died a little while ago so she was very happy about getting it. Afterwords I told Simone to check out a drawer in which I'd hidden the real present I got her. Right when she pulled it out she knew what it was.... The Mighty Book of Boosh!
Simone was pretty pleased with her book and laptop.
After dinner we had some chocolate cake. Mum made it and I decorated it with some Boosh themes.
As an end note... the cats were not too impressed by everything.
3 comments:
Beautiful photos...from your book.
You know the black bits in bananas...those are tarantula eggs. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Have a cup of tea...have a cup of tea.
Post a Comment