Well these past couple weeks have been pretty laid back. Tom and I are both grossly sick at the moment so we're trying to get over that. I've discovered that Australian flu's feel the same as Canadian one.... not fun.
Anyways, here are some pics that are from a couple explorations before I got sick.

This is a little friend I found during low tide at the park near my house.
He's missing some vital organs but makes a great model.

This is a church in the city near the Australian museum. Hopefully this weekend I'll feel better and can check that out. I understand they have dinosaurs there.... I mean the museum.. not the church.
This is the Railway at the Blue Mountains. I couldn't get my videos to work before.
This is what it sounded like walking on my hike in the mountains.
This is the skyway back across the valley. The driver was really funny.
1 comment:
Churches can have dinosaurs too!!
Post a Comment