These are my slightly random walk about pictures.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Random Sunny Day Pictures
Last night I went with Tom and Evan to watch them do some filming. It was a local television show that was filming some entertainers. One performance was a violinist accompanied by a pianist. The show was filmed in a huge room that is also a church. Instead of pews there were couches and comfy chairs. While we waited for more performers to arrive and the crew to set up those that were already there chatted and ate some food and the violin and piano players practiced their duet. It was really lovely.
These are my slightly random walk about pictures.
If you look closley you can see how this how looks stacked up and there are some winding stairs with a dog house part way up. Evan's been inside and tells me it's like a boat.
The avocado tree that I walk by on my way to school. This particular avocado has been hanging there taunting me for weeks now....
This is a house diagonal from mine. The windows lie flat like the ones just to left. I watched the owner lift up the top and slide out the balcony.. so cool.
More houses across from mine. They're my favourite cause they sit up way above everyone else's. Yesterday I was out on my balcony and an old man that lives in the rightmost house was gardening in his back yard which is the level above the blue car. Then a woman that lives in the beige house came out on her top balcony and they had a chat. It was just really cool to watch. I love elevated houses.
These are my slightly random walk about pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment