Later Tika pretended to be a book. Chuck has a much better quality photo on his blog.
Tonight Simone had a fancy dinner for a friends birthday. She met me at work when we were closing. What I did not know until about an hour before was that the detoured Olympic torch would be coming right up Wellington at that time. So Simone and I waited for the torch and then sped home to get her ready for the dinner. Simone made a really beautiful card so I snapped a picture.
I lent her one of my few nice dresses. Amazingly it fits her beautifully. This is Simone doing some final adjustments to her bangs.
She ran out the door before I could get a proper picture of the full ensemble.
However, once again Chuck saves the days!
1 comment:
You know you don't have to keep those last couple pictures up. (Pleeeaaase:)
Post a Comment